- Take action, call 0800 55 22 55
- Identify Ant species.
- Isolate their food source. Store all food in sealed containers.
- Maintain excellent hygiene on and around food storage, preparation and waste storage areas.
- Be on lookout for “ant columns” and take prompt action.
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
- Will apply a service treatment specific to your premises.
Prevention & Control:
- Cut off food supply.
- Clean waste containers regularly.
- Keep walls floors and food preparation areas well clean.
- Store all food in sealed containers.
- Look out for naturally occurring food sources and restrict access.
Consequences of Not Acting
- Health and well being of family and pets can be affected.
- The reputation of a business can be affected due to possible questions on hygiene standards.
- Potential spread of disease carrying organisms.
Ants Problem – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.