Will be found in commonly in casual-accommodation sites and even in your own bed!
Note bed bugs are NOT attracted to dirt and grime. They are attracted to warmth, blood and carbon dioxide.
Managing Bed Bugs
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association Of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
- Carry out treatments designed for your premises.
Prevention and control:
- We offer specialist non-toxic and tradional treatments for bed bug infestation highly effective in the eradication of bed bugs.
Consequences of Not Acting:
- Irritating red welts on your body and small blood spots on bed linen.
- A negative reputation.
A Bed Bug Problem – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises or just fix the problem.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.