- Birds can be a real nuisance causing damage to building materials & systems.
- Blocking drainage systems.
- Droppings damage surface coatings.
- Aggressive territorial behaviour.
- Spreading of disease carrying parasitic insects.
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association Of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
Prevention & Control:
- Cut off food supply.
- Restrict access.
- Restrict/prevent access to roosting and breeding points.
- Bird Control Measures will guard against the hazards of bird infestation.
Consequences of Not Acting:
- The reputation of a business can be affected due to possible questions on hygiene standards.
- Potential spread of disease carrying organisms.
- Damage to the fabric and performance of the building.
Bird Problem – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises or just fix the problem.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.