NZ is seriously affected by the common house Borer and other types of wood eating beetles.
Beetles lay their eggs in fissures on the surface and the larvae eat into the timbers infesting furniture and structural elements of the building. Untreated over time timbers will weaken & fail.
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association Of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
Prevention & Control
- We provide a highly effective set of treatments involving non-toxic and traditional methods to assist in eradicating or suppressing borer infestation.
Consequences of Not Acting:
- Affected structural elements will eventually fail.
- Furniture and joinery will be adversely affected.
Borer Problem – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises or just fix the problem.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.