There are two times of the year cluster flies become a nuisance; autumn when they congregate and spring when they emerge to lay eggs in the surrounding lawn or pasture.
Managing Cluster Flies
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association Of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
- Carry out treatments designed for your premises
Prevention & Control:
- Spraying clusters with a residual insecticide or fumigation.
- Treat the surfaces with a long life residual insecticide to offset the effects of the pheromone left by earlier fly colonies.
- Treat soil with a residual insecticide to destroy larvae.
Consequences of Not Acting:
- Large quantities of unsightly cluster flies.
A Cluster Fly Problem – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises or just get the job done.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.