Cockroaches are renowned for the spread of disease organisms.
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association Of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
- Carry out treatments designed for your premises.
Prevention & Control
- Cockroaches have a short breeding cycle and numbers can increase rapidly.
- Our professional service applications are necessary to treat cockroaches at all stages of their breeding cycle.
Consequences of Not Acting
- Exposure to this insect and its activities puts you at risk of Gastro-enteritis, dysentery and salmonella.
- A negative reputation for your premises.
A Cockroach Problem – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises or just get the job done.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.