Flies can be a real nuisance, both visually and in their ability to transfer such things as dysentery, parasitic worms and salmonella among others.
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association Of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
Prevention & Control:
- First step in identification of fly species to target habitat & breeding stages.
- Identify the cause(s) of what is attracting the fly species..
- Target the various life cycle stages.
- Treatment by an experience pest control technician.
Consequences of Not Acting:
- The rapid transition from eggs to adult flies can be very short resulting in a rapid population increase.
- Rapid increases in fly population will greatly increase the prospect of disease and infection.
Fly Problem – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.