In addition to being just plain unsightly silverfish have an appetite for any items containing polysaccarides or cellulose. Glues, pastes and paper products are at risk.
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association Of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
Prevention & Control:
- Maintain low humidity
- Fumigation and/or residual chemical application.
- Wrap and seal in air tight containers important documents etc.
Consequences of Not Acting:
- Damage to paintings, books & photographs…anything containing cellulose.
A Silverfish Problem – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises or just fix the problem.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.