NZ is fortunate to only have a few spiders that have the potential to cause bodily harm.
However, their presence can be intimidating and their webbing unsightly.
The presence of spiders is an indication they have a reliable food supply.
Managing spiders is as much about limiting their food source.
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association Of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
Prevention & Control:
- Cleaning maintenance inside and out.
- Limiting or eliminating their food supply.
- Chemical application applied at the right time of the year for optimum results.
Consequences of Not Acting:
- The reputation of a business can be affected due to possible reflection on cleaning and appearance.
- Potential for spider bites and infections.
A Spider Problem – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises or just fix the problem.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.