The Way It Is
Warning: Wasps can be very harmful to people and animals.
- Close windows and doors.
- Seal waste containers securely.
- Keep well Clear.
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association Of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
- Carry out treatments designed for your premises.
Prevention & Control:
- Be alert to wasp nests. Wasps prefer dry locations which receive indirect warmth from the sun. Roof spaces, eaves, wall cavities, sheltered locations in the ground.
- Early summer nests are usually smaller but colonies can be very large mid to late summer.
- Colonies may be destroyed without removing nests and can be removed after 2-3 days, however they will contain active chemical residue and must be handled with correct PPE.
Consequences of Not Acting:
- Rapid increases in wasp population will greatly increase the prospect of stings and potentially severe allergic reactions.
A Wasp Problem – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises or just get the job done.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.