Raising the Bar On Standards
At Strada Restore, we make every effort to operate our business in an environmentally responsible manner. Our commitment to environmental responsibility is delivered through ISO 45001 management practices as we work toward developing and maintaining an environment that improves health and transitions toward sustainability. We have adopted a commercial integrated facility program that is designed to increase the health and quality of our buildings for the benefit of our employees, occupants and the environment.
Strada Restore, is committed to complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and recognises that reducing the environmental impact of our products and operations is an important part of the value we deliver to our customers. We strive to achieve environmental excellence and work with our employees, customers and suppliers to meet the environmental commitments below.
Strada Restore, is committed to a green cleaning process and continuous improvement in:
- Implementing practices that promote sustainability, including measures to increase efficiency and use of renewable resources, and to decrease production of waste and hazardous materials, both in Strada Restoreoperations and in those of its suppliers.
- Promote relevant initiatives by way of our employees, strategic partners and suppliers.
- Thought leadership in practising the principle of continuous improvement of environmental performance.
- Developing planning tools to enable comparative analysis of sustainability implications.
- Establishing KPI’s for sustainability that will enable reporting and continuous improvement.
- Materials, chemicals and products do not contain phosphates and are biodegradable.
- Continuously review our Environmental Statement and ensure it remains relevant to the nature and scale of our activities and services.