Fleas can be a common problem in homes with pets. Fleas are common on mice, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs and other livestock. The resulting rash and itch is uncomfortable.
Our service technicians:
- Are Approved Handlers.
- Accredited by PMANZ (Pest Management Association Of New Zealand).
- Hold or are working through NZ Certificate in Urban Pest Management.
- All technicians operate within our Quality Management System ISO9001 and Health & Safety Management System 45001.
Prevention & Control:
- Flea treatment of pets.
- Regular agitated cleaning of mats, rugs, carpets an pet resting places.
- Periodic steam cleaning of carpets.
- Treatment by an experience pest control technician.
Consequences of Not Acting:
- Exposure to this insect and its activities can be distressing and a cause of considerable discomfort.
- Pets can develop allergies.
Flea Problems – What Next?
- Call 0800 55 22 55 to book a time for a technician to inspect and assess your premises or just fix the problem.
- Draft a Treatment Plan depending on the level of infestation and the nature and location of your business and determine treatment price.
- Explain and carry out the treatment and put control plan in place to prevent re-occurrence.